Whole Megillah provides the capabilities for your organization needs to integrated and powerful solutions to manage your data, communicate with your members, and interact with your community. We use the leading online tools to help you manage information, registrations, coordinate events, online payments processing and much more.
Are you using a myriad of tools (Access, Excel, ConstantContact, RaisersEdge, eTapestry) to manage your data and communication? If so, chances are your either paying too much and/or not operating as effectively as you can. No more updating contacts in multiple places, or difficulty knowing who your contributors are. Seamlessly integrated into your web site, Whole Megillah implements, supports and trains you to manage your own CRM.
What is CRM?
A powerful contact, fundraising and Contact Relationship Management (CRM)system that allows you to record and manage information about your various constituents including volunteers, donors, employees, clients, vendors, etc. Track and execute donations, transactions, conversations, events or any type of correspondence with each constituent and store it all in one, easily accessible and manageable source. CRM is more than just an address book, it also allows you to track your interactions with people and organizations and to get them to engage with, and potentially give money to, your organization through your website. The information you gather is all stored in one place but you can access it from almost anywhere. Our CRM focuses on the needs of non-profits. Most business CRMs are focused on managing commerce; CRM emphasizes communicating with individuals, community engagement, managing contributions, and administering memberships.
An online Fundraising and Donor Management Component enables you to track and manage contributions to your organization. It also allows you to quickly and easily create customized web pages to accept online donations. It is fully integrated with your entire CRM, and creates or updates contact and donation records for all contributions, eliminating data entry time and errors.
Events & Calendar
The Events component provides integrated online event registration and management for paid and free events. It allows you to quickly and easily create customized web pages for event registration, and then track participants. It is fully integrated with the complete CRM, and creates or updates contact records for all event participants, eliminating data entry time and errors.
Mail & Newsletters
A robust Mass-Mailing component which allows you to engage your constituents with personalized email blasts and newsletters.
Provides flexible membership management for your organization, along with convenient online signup and renewal.
Allows creation of reports from templates with specific display columns, filters and grouping rules. Each template covers a general reporting area. For example: Donor Report (Summary), LYBUNT (Last Year but not this Year), etc.
- Seamlessly integrated into your web site.
- Store information about individuals, organizations and households and your interactions with them. Ability to organize constituents into groups. Create unified views of every constituent.
- Information gathered is all stored in one place but you can access it from almost anywhere.
- Extensive Configurability. CRM is highly configurable, allowing you, in most cases, to configure it to work with your existing business processes. Unlimited locations, addresses, phone numbers, emails and custom data fields allow most unique needs to be met.
- Relationships. Understand the relationships between any two contacts with standard (volunteer, employer, head of household) relationships or create your own unique custom relationship types.
- Track your interactions with people and organizations.
- Unlike Content Management Systems, Constituent (or Contact) Relationship Management systems designed for contacts, interactions, transactions
- Permissions and Password Protection. Allow access to specific groups of contacts which can be limited to specific users, offering a way for volunteers to manage small portions of a larger CRM database. Collect constituent info and expose selected info to the "public" or "members" via CMS integration
- Registration and visitor interactions are logged directly into the system, including end-user maintenance of their own addresses and custom fields.
- Flexible searching capabilities.
- Affordable and cost effective.